Best Coffee Houses in Covent Garden
Inspired by our beuatiful private rooms available in Covent Garden, White Rabbit thought we'd share our locals guide to the best spots for a caffiene shot amoungst the cobbled streets - no-one deserves bad coffee!!
1. New Row Coffee. A White Rabbit favourite haunt. Best known for its friendly barristers, laid back atmosphere and connections with local artists. Coffee is smooth and strong.
2. Timber Yard. Best known for its quirky seating, novel desserts and drinks served on wooden boards. Seating is scarce but well worth it once you get a spot. Coffee is small in quantity but backs a hefty punch.
3. Monmouth Coffee. The famous coffee house of Monmouth Street. Its best known for its beans which are available to buy by the bag. Coffee is complex and served in enough varieties to keep any coffe lover happy. Best know for is queus, which are often splilling out of the door
4. La Bottega. This little Italian deli has the most delightful seating area and services illy coffee with a little biscuit treat on the side, which always goes down well. Best for a quiet spot to work and people watch. The deli menu is particularly inspiring if you get tempted by lunch.
5. Sacred Cafe. A little cafe found at the back of Stanfords, one of the largest Travel Bookshops in London. Serves great coffee but perhaps best known for its vast array of unusual teapots (if you can be tempted to try an infusion). Top tip is to pop upstairs and take a look at some of the maps on display for examples of traditional craftsmanship.